Payment Options and Refund Policy
ICPC accepts a variety of payment methods that offer options to chaplains and agencies for paying membership dues, credential application fees, and registration fees for training events.
ICPC's refund policy is designed to offer a fiscally responsible approach to the need to offer flexibility to those who experience an unavoidable need to withdraw from scheduled training events.
We cannot accept payment in cash. Accepted forms of payment include.
- Personal or organizational check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit or debit cards
- A purchase order from a law enforcement agency or other legal entity
ICPC accepts payment in US funds only (USD). Contact the ICPC office for assistance in currency conversion.
Fees for training events are eligible for full or partial refunds as described here.
- A full refund will be issued if registration is canceled at least 20 days prior to the event.
- A refund of 75% of the registration fee will be issued if registration is canceled at least 7 to 19 days prior to the event.
- No refund of the registration fee will be issued if registration is canceled less than 7 days prior to the event.
The following items are non-refundable.
- Membership dues
- Credential application fees
IRS Form W-9 for ICPC
The W-9 is an official form furnished by the IRS for employers or other entities to verify the name, address, and tax identification number of an individual receiving income. Click the button below to download the IRS Form W-9 for ICPC.