|Submission of Exhibit Registration form acknowledges compliance with exhibit protocols.|
|Exhibit Type||Exhibit Space Includes||Price|
|Untended||Items may be shipped to the conference address.
Remaining items will be discarded or donated.
|Basic||2 Monday Mixer Tickets||$300.00|
|Deluxe||2 Monday Mixer and 2 Banquet Tickets||$400.00|
|Coffee Breaks Sponsor|| Sponsor may provide table top signage to display in the break area.
Breaks are provided AM and PM.
|Additional Lunch, Mixer & Banquet tickets
Must be purchased upon submission of registration form.
|Organizations Registration and Payment must be completed
no later than 10 Days before event Question Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Space: ICPC assigns exhibit space which includes one (1) 6’ skirted table available during event. Requests for designated space are given careful consideration, classification, and availability. Exhibitors are encouraged to have representatives at the conference and exhibition area to maximize the effectiveness of their presentation.
- Conference ID Badges are required and must be worn by all, including exhibitor and their representatives, for access to ICPC functions, including general sessions, receptions, meals, and the hospitality room.
- Exhibitor provides appropriately sized signage for exhibit space and may provide organizations electronic information for electronic inclusion in attendees packets.
- Exhibit space is designed for single organization occupancy only. Exhibitors shall not permit an unregistered organization (or representatives) use of their assigned space; nor shall registered organizations display articles/materials not pertaining to their organizations’ exhibit.
- Canvassing or distribution of material outside the exhibition space is not permitted.
- Exhibit materials may be shipped to the Conference Hotel, Attn: ICPC Conference Director. Suggested delivery no later than Friday before the event. Hotel doc fee may apply.
Right of Refusal: ICPC reserves the right to refuse exhibit space at any/all ICPC training seminars.