|Submission of Exhibit Registration form
acknowledges compliance with exhibit protocols.
Exhibit Space Includes
|Untended||Items may be shipped to the conference address. Remaining items will be discarded or donated.||$400.00
|Basic||Monday Mixer - 2 Tickets||$500.00|
|Deluxe||Monday Mixer - 2 Tickets.
Thursday Banquet - 2 Tickets
|Monday Mixer - 2 Tickets. Thursday Banquet - 2 Tickets.
1/2 Page Ad in Sept/Dec Journals. Registration Packet Inserts
|Coffee Breaks Sponsor||Sponsor may provide table top signage to display in the break area. Breaks are provided AM and PM, Monday through Thursday.||$1000.00|
|Additional Lunch, Mixer & Banquet tickets
Must be purchased upon submission of registration form.
|Organizations Registration and Payment must be completed
no later than May 31st
Question Email: email@example.com
Exhibit displays are offered at ICPC trainings to enhance resources and offer information pertinent to law enforcement chaplaincy.
Exhibit Space: ICPC assigns exhibit space which includes one (1) 6’ skirted table available daily Monday through Thursday 7am to 6pm and Friday 7am to 1pm . Requests for designated space are given careful consideration, classification, and availability. Executive exhibits are assigned priority space.
Exhibitors are encouraged to have representatives at the conference and exhibition area to maximize the effectiveness of their presentation.
- Conference ID Badges are required and must be worn by all, including exhibitor and their representatives, for access to ICPC functions, including general sessions, receptions, meals, and the hospitality room.
- Exhibitor provides appropriately sized signage for exhibit space and may provide organizations electronic information for electronic inclusion in attendees packets.
- Exhibit space is designed for single organization occupancy only. Exhibitors shall not permit an unregistered organization (or representatives) use of their assigned space; nor shall registered organizations display articles/materials not pertaining to their organizations’ exhibit.
- Canvassing or distribution of material outside the exhibition space is not permitted.
- Exhibit materials may be shipped to the Conference Hotel, Attn: ICPC Conference Director. Suggested delivery no later than Friday before the event. Hotel doc fee may apply.
Right of Refusal: ICPC reserves the right to refuse exhibit space at any/all ICPC training seminars.